Brisk is the fastest funds transfers within East Africa. Its fast, efficient and cost effective. It is a special funds transfer service allowing you to transfer funds to beneficiaries located in Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda in the following currencies:
- United States Dollars (USD)
- Kenya Shillings (KES)
- Tanzania Shillings (TZS)
- Rwandese Franc (RWF)
The following advantages are unique to BRISK Transfers.
- Quick funds transfer – the beneficiary receives funds on the same or next working day, depending on whether they are I&M Bank branch network customers or not.
- Cost effective: low and reasonable charges
- Efficient: service executed within I&M Bank regional network.
- Convenience: Funds can be transferred to both customers and non-customers throughout I&M Bank’s network across East Africa.
How to Access the Service
To enjoy this service, follow the quick steps below.
Outgoing BRISK TRANSFERS
- Visit the nearest branch of I&M Bank Kenya / I&M Bank Tanzania/I&M Bank Rwanda
- Draw a cheque in favor of I&M Bank Ltd. Kenya/I&M Bank (T) Ltd Tanzania/I&M Bank Rwanda
- Complete the standard application form for SWIFT transfer
- Provide copies of supporting documents
- The transfer will be executed as per instructions
Incoming BRISK TRANSFERS
- For I&M Bank Group network customers, you will receive funds on the same day as the remittance instruction was given by the sender, Non-account holders will receive funds next day.