The Malaika Account is an account designed exclusively to suit the financial requirements and lifestyle of women.
It is a personal transaction account, with an optional free linked auto-facility to save monthly as a Recurring Deposit earning high interest rates. It also comes with Malaika Club Card that gives the account holder discounts at many merchants including discounts on air tickets, supermarkets, hotels and many more.
The Malaika Account recognises the special status of women with special requirements and offers a package of features and benefits that does just that.
What you get with your Malaika Account.
- Access to our exclusive Select Banking branches, all you have to do is show your Malaika Club Card.
- Competitive interests rates on your savings – For Balances over Rwf 50,000
- An international VISA Debit payments cards
- A 50% waiver on joining fees when you request the prestigious VISA Credit Gold Card
- Access to our full feature E-Banking platform that allows you easy access to your account around the clock, make payments, receive transaction alerts and so much more.
- Discounts from several businesses in Rwanda.
Requirements to open the Malaika Account
- A completed Account Opening form
- A copy of your valid government issued ID or passport
- 2 passport photos. If you do not have these readily available, our sales team will be happy to assist you.