We cover the full range of trade finance services from letters of credit and guarantees to export and import trading.
We provide a full range of trade finance services including letters of credit, guarantees and bill discounting covering inland, export and import trading. Our large network of overseas correspondent banking arrangements enable us to extend trade finance services in many major currencies across the globe.
Features of our Trade Finance Services:
- Capability to offer trade finance services to all major financial centres worldwide through correspondent banking relationships with host of major multinational Banks
- Cross-border financing arrangements through established financing lines from major worldwide correspondent Banks in several countries
- Ability to deal in most major currencies
- Dedicated Trade Finance department provides very efficient processing and servicing
- Letter of Credit
- Bank Guarantee
- Availsation of Bills
- Export and Import Collection
For more information on rates and tariffs, download our full tariffs. For information, visit our Correspondent Banks page. To avail of this service, contact us or visit any I&M Bank Rwanda branch or sister companies in Kenya, Tanzania and Mauritius.Open an Account