WHAT IS THE OFFER
As part of the ongoing divestiture program, The Government of Rwanda is offering its 19.81% stake in I&M Bank Rwanda for public sale. The GoR’s objective, through this initiative, is to encourage investment among Rwandan and to promote the local capital markets.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY
- It is an opportunity to be a part owner of a strong regional bank
- With a strong track record, the Bank has the requisite knowledge and expertise to ensure steady and continuous growth,
- The Bank is financially sound, well capitalized and maintains a strong liquidity and capital adequacy ratio.
- The Bank has a proven track record of innovation and pioneering customer focused financial solutions
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
- Visit any I&M Bank Rwanda Branch are request for more information.
- Download the official Offer Prospectus from this page and carefully read through the Offer details.
- Open a Central Securities Depository (CSD) account if you do not already have one, this enables you to trade shares on the Rwanda Stock Exchange. You can request for this form from any I&M Bank Branch or download it from this page. CSD form for individuals, CSD form for institutions
- Request your preferred broker for the application forms, or download the forms from this page.
- Pay for the shares at any I&M Bank Branch or transfer the amount equivalent to the value of the shares applied for in Rwanda Francs via a SWIFT transfer to the following account: I&M Bank Rwanda Limited, SWIFT Address: IMRWRWRW, Account Number: 8888884-18-88, Currency: Frw (Rwandan Francs)
- Attach the receipt of payment to your completed form and submit these at I&M Bank or to your preferred broker.
- If you are living out of Rwanda, scan the proof of payment and all the completed forms and send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following documents should accompany the completed form;
- 2 passport size photos
- A certified copy of the applicant’s / signatory’s Identity Card or Passport with 3 specimen signatures appended.
- In case of a copy, a certified copy of registration certificate, certified copy of 2 authorized signatories’ Identity cards or passport and 2 copies of their passport photos.
- Once all the documents have been submitted by email, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your application.
For more information, please download the offer prospectus below. You can also contact our call centre on +250788162000