Choose us as your reliable and understanding partner for availing financing to build up or run your business.
We extend business loans, in the form of overdrafts or term loans, after detailed consultations with you. This ensures that the facility given to your business is the most appropriate and cost-effective for its purposes. Loans and overdrafts are available in Rwanda Francs as well as in other major currencies.
- Extended for working capital requirement
- Interest linked to the Banks Base lending Rate or Foreign Currency Base Lending rate (for foreign currency), charged quarterly
- Available in Rwf, US Dollars, GB Pounds and Euro
We have the ability to structure any term loan facility subject to our internal credit policy and in line with the National Bank of Rwandas guidelines and satisfying all documentation and security requirements. Interest is linked to the Banks Base Lending Rate or Foreign Currency Base Lending rate (for foreign currency), and charged quarterly. Term Loans are available in Rwanda Francs, US Dollars, GB Pounds and Euro. These facilities could be in form of:
- Construction loan
- Investment loan
- Equipment & vehicle loan
Basic Application Requirements
- Application letter
- Financial statement for the last three years and cash flow projections
- The facility will be subject to a 12 months review supported by updated financials
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and for additional requirements, kindly contact your Account Relationship Manager or visit your nearest I&M Bank Rwanda branch.
For more details, contact our Corporate and Business Banking Division at 3227 or visit any our Kigali, Head office Branch.Open an Account