I&M Mobile is a convenient and secure way to do banking. It is available to Smartphone and basic phone users:
- If you’re a smartphone user, download I&M App from your app store. (Android, Windows and IOS). This app will allow you to enjoy Mobile Banking, Bancassurance and Online Business Club. Android and Iphone users can also access I&M SafeCard – an app which will allow you to block and unblock your Debit/Credit card straight from your Smartphone.
- For Blackberry phones, download ‘I&M Mobile’ from the respective app store.
- If using basic phone, you can access the service by dialing *458#
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Account summary
- Funds Transfer (between Self Accounts and 3rd Party Accounts within I&M Bank)
- Mobile Airtime Top-up (to Safaricom, Airtel,Orange and Yu subscriber numbers)
- Transfer money form your I&M Bank account to an M-Pesa Account, and vice versa. Available for Safaricom subscribers only.
- Agency Banking (Cash withdrawal)
- Utility Bill Payment (KPLC, Zuku, DSTV, GOTV, Nairobi Water, Airtel Postpaid,Orange Postpaid, , Jamii Telkom) .
- Forex Rate Enquiry
- Stop Cheque
- Setting up standing orders
- Service Request (Cheque Book Request, Full Statement Request,Registration for Email Statement )
- SMS alerts for account transactions.
- Lifestyle features on I&M Mobile App (Traffic Cameras,Business tools and extras)
To register for this service,you may download the application form below fill it and drop it at the nearest I&M Bank branch or contact our Call Centre on +254 20 322 1000 or visit any of our branches and talk to a Customer Service Executive.
To get this service, open an account with us.
Click to download I&M Mobile User guide and tariff guide