I&M Bank has an arrangement with World Navi (a Japanese Exporter) to finance direct import of cars. This facility is available to both existing clients and new clients as well as local motor dealerships.
- Wider choice of vehicles.
- Lower vehicle prices.
- Genuine mileage
- Pre-shipment vetting.
- Hassle free logistics.
- Bridge finance on importation.
- Competitive finance terms.
- Insurance is arranged. Insurance Premiums Finance (IPF) available
NB: You can also get financing for a car of your choice for personal use.
Please see below the financing structure:
|Asset Type||Financing (%)||Loan Tenure (Months)|
|New Saloon Cars||80||48|
|Used Saloon Cars||70||36|
Documents required for a Car Loan
Individuals / Sole Proprietorships
- Duly completed Asset finance Application Form.
- Proforma Invoice from the Dealer/Vendor
- ID copy
- PIN Certificate
- Latest pay slip (if salaried)
- Latest 6 months bank statements (12 months if business is seasonal in nature)
- Business PIN Certificate (Where applicable)
- Certificate of Business Registration (Where applicable)
- Copies of contract where asset sought is meant to meet contractual requirements
2nd Hand vehicles
Additional requirements for all transactions involving second hand assets will require;
- Market Valuation from the enlisted companies; AA of Kenya, Regent Auto valuers or INFAMA.
- Copy of logbook.
- Duly executed Sale Agreement.
- Search / Copy of records from KRA