An integrated investment management service provides all the facilities required for the serious investor.
Our Investment Management Services provides all facilities required by investors for investing and managing a portfolio of shares and government securities through a one-point contact in a personalized and professional environment of a commercial bank.
Services include opening securities accounts, facilitation of purchase and sale of securities from the stock market, fiduciary services and investment in government securities.
Who are eligible for I&M Bank’s Investment Management Services (IMS)?
- Local and foreign individuals
- Corporates and institutions,
- High Net worth clients,
- Pension & Provident schemes,
- Fund Managers
- Collective Investment Schemes,
- Insurance Companies
How to sign up
- Meet a bank representative at any of our branches who will discuss, understand your requirements and advice you on the most appropriate service; or,
- Contact our Custody & Investment Management team on the numbers below
- Sign up a Custody / Investment Management Agreement with the I&M Bank Limited;
- Open a Custody/ Investment Management transaction account to facilitate investment transactions.
For enquiries and advice on Investment Management Services, contact us on +254 020 3221000/002 or email@example.com