Buying, holding and selling of shares quoted in the Nairobi Stock Exchange by opening & operation of Personal Securities (CDS) accounts (to ease the mechanics of share market investment through reliable and efficient services).
Download the Investment Services Management Form.
- Opening of Personal Securities Accounts ( CDS) account at I&M Bank for purchase/holding/selling of NSE quoted shares.
- One point purchase /sale of NSE shares through I&M Bank’s empanelled brokers.
- Immobilization of share certificates and credit into and withdrawal from CDS account.
- Transfer of holdings in CDS accounts from other Central Depository Agents to I&M Bank.
- Opening IMS transaction accounts in Kenya shillings and Foreign Currency with I&M Bank for smooth transfer of funds for buying /selling of shares.
- Investing in IPOs and Rights Issues.
- Eligibility for Loan and/or Share-Trading Overdraft Facility against portfolio held under IMS with I&M Bank