Our international range of Investment Services cover stock market investments, government securities, trusts and bank accounts.
Investment Management Services (IMS)
Our Investment Management Services provides all facilities required by investors for investing and managing a portfolio of shares and government securities through a one-point contact in a personalized and professional environment of a commercial bank.
Services include opening securities accounts, facilitation of purchase and sale of securities from the stock market, fiduciary services and investment in government securities.
Who are eligible for I&M Bank’s Investment Management Services (IMS)?
- Local and foreign individuals
- Corporates and institutions,
- High Net worth clients,
- Pension & Provident schemes,
- Fund Managers
- Collective Investment Schemes,
- Insurance Companies
How to sign up
- Meet a bank representative at any of our branches who will discuss, understand your requirements and advice you on the most appropriate service; or,
- Contact our Custody & Investment Management team on the numbers below
- Sign up a Custody / Investment Management Agreement with the I&M Bank Limited;
- Open a Custody/ Investment Management transaction account to facilitate investment transactions.
- Settlement of Securities – Equities, Government Paper, Corporate Debt, Fixed & Call Deposits, Offshore Investments.
- Safekeeping of Securities
- Corporate Actions Processing – Interest payments & Maturities, Dividend collection, Processing of Rights & Bonus issues, Processing of Initial Public Offers (IPO’s).
- Tenders – Applications for primary market Government and Corporate Debt
- Proxy Services
- Portfolio Reporting
For enquiries and advice on Investment Management Services, contact us on +254 020 3221000/002 or email@example.com
Trading NSE shares
Buying, holding and selling of shares quoted in the Nairobi Stock Exchange by opening & operation of Personal Securities (CDS) accounts (to ease the mechanics of share market investment through reliable and efficient services).
Offshore Invesment in Mauritius
Investments in Mauritius, through two established groups offering efficient and cost-effective one-stop management for investments and trusts.