1. What services do I enjoy as a diaspora customer?
- A wide variety of transactional business and personal accounts
- Payment cards – prepaid, credit and debit cards
- Money Remittances options.
- Property Investments and property purchase deal facilitation
- Investment in stocks at NSE and Government of Kenya securities
- Offshore investment opportunities in Mauritius
- High yield deposits
- Foreign exchange and treasury services
2. How do I open I&M Bank savings or current/business account?
It is simple, friendly and fast :-
- Click here to see Application Options or agent near you.
- Complete the application details
- Attach all required documents duly authorised
- If you filled hard copy form, send scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How do I know my account has been opened?
- We will take 2 working days to open your account
- We shall email you account confirmation
- For enquiry and clarifications email email@example.com
4. How do I fund my account from abroad?
You can send funds into your account by choosing the various convenient and user friendly remittance channels.
5. How do I run my I&M bank account while abroad?
With i-Click, our internet banking, you have full control of your account.
- Get your I&M Bank Debit Card and click on the https://net.imbank.com/link and follow instructions to register as a new user.
- View the full list of feature here i-Click features
6. Can I give someone authority to operate account?
You will need to introduce an agent to the bank through:-
- Filling a form mandating a third party to run your account see application form
- Alternatively, you can open a joint account with mandate as either or survivor.
7. What would I do in case I forget my debit card pin?
You will need to apply for a new pin number regeneration. For such requests, send a secure email through I-Click, under “My Mail” tab.
8. How do I renew my expired ATM card?
Debit card is automatically renewed upon expiry. Your new card will be available for collection/dispatch when your current card expires.
9. How do I buy property back home?
10. What if I changed my contact details?
You will need to contact Diaspora banking unit on firstname.lastname@example.org with your new address to enable us update your records.
11. How do I contact you?
You can reach us through any of the following;
- Chat with us via our website chat option
- Email : email@example.com
- 24-hour Call Centre: +254 20 322 1000, +254 719 088 000, +254 732 100 000, +254 753 100 000
- Diaspora Banking Unit Tel : +254 719 088 019 , +254 719 088 687
- I&M Bank Tower, P.O. Box 30238 – 00100, Nairobi GPO, Kenya