A MasterCard pre-paid card in multiple major currencies suitable for use while traveling and shopping overseas
The I&M Bank MasterCard Platinum Multicurrency Prepaid Card is the ideal international traveling companion. Essentially, it is just the same as carrying a wallet containing several major currencies, as it allows you to spend in the currency of your choice when you travel. The great benefit is that you save money by avoiding related currency conversion costs. This premium card also comes with all MasterCard Platinum benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Secure and convenient virtual wallet carrying 3 major currencies; GBP, EURO and US Dollars
- Online balance enquiry, transactions statements and Card hot listing
- Transaction tracking through SMS notification
- 24 Hr I&M Call Centre for all enquiries and general assistance
- Instant Card issuance – No Credit vetting
- Load up to US Dollars 10,000 or equivalent
- Shift one currency to another within the card sub wallets
Get the card!
It is easy, quick and convenient to acquire this Card: You do not need an I&M bank account to get one
- Complete the application form below, print it and sign
- Produce the application form along with a copy and the original of your National ID or Passport at any I&M Bank branch.
- Pay the initial load fee
- You will get a Welcome Kit containing a ready to use MasterCard Platinum Card and Sealed PIN Cover containing the ATM PIN. Your I-PIN which will enable you to access card account information online via imbank.com on the Prepaid Card login section will be generated and sent to your email address.
- You can then start using your card immediately and enjoy the benefits.
- You can reload to replenish the funds in your card in cash by visiting any branch of I&M Bank
- You can also load your I&M Bank MasterCard Platinum Multicurrency Prepaid Card almost instantly using M-Pesa Pay bill 872651 (NB: For account number, enter the full Prepaid Card number) The US Dollar wallet is loaded by default. Funds may be transferred to other wallets as preferred.