The I&M Bank Travel Card is an international pre-paid VISA card that needs to be pre-loaded with funds, in US Dollars. The Travel Card is suitable for use while traveling and shopping both locally and internationally.
The I&M Bank Travel Card can be used to:
- Withdraw cash from VISA branded ATMs in Kenya
- Make purchases at thousands of shops, restaurants etc
- Make online purchases.
Benefits of the Travel Card
- An efficient, safe and convenient alternative to carrying cash or travelers cheques while traveling abroad and to avoid exchanging money at Forex bureaus or Banks at uncertain exchange rates
- Can be used repeatedly, every time you travel, by simply loading additional amounts on the card.
- A very convenient way of giving travel and living expense money to family members who are proceeding abroad and to budget and control expenses while traveling
- Online balance enquiry, transactions statements and Card hotlisting
- Transaction tracking through SMS notification
- 24 Hr I&M Call Centre for all enquiries and general assistance
- Instant Card issuance – No Credit vetting
- Load up to US Dollars 10,000
Get the card!
It is easy, quick and convenient to acquire this Card: You do not need an I&M bank account to get one
- Complete this application form below, print it and sign
- Produce the application form along with a copy and the original of your National ID or Passport at any I&M Bank branch.
- Pay the initial load fee
- You will get a Welcome Kit containing a ready to use I&M Travel Card and Sealed PIN Cover containing the ATM PIN. Your I-PIN which will enable you to access card account information online via imbank.com on the Prepaid Card login section will be generated and sent to your email address.
- You can then start using your card immediately and enjoy the benefits.
- You can reload to replenish the funds in your card in cash by visiting any branch of I&M Bank
- You can also load your I&M Travel Card almost instantly using M-Pesa Pay bill 872651. (NB: For account number, enter the full Prepaid Card number)