The I&M Visa International Classic Card is designed to suit the lifestyle and spending requirements of The Smart Spender. The card is accepted worldwide in all Visa accepting ATMs, shops, restaurants and other Visa merchants as well as for making online purchases.
It has many additional attractive features like encashable loyalty points for usage, SMS alerts for usage to enhance security from fraud, revolving credit and is also available for nominated family members of the main cardholder. Get an I&M Bank International Classic Card and have a whole world of privileges in your purse – The Smart Spender.
Features and Benefits
- Free Credit facility up-to 50 days.
- Cash Advance limit up-to 30% of the overall credit limit.
- Revolving credit facility. Pay a minimum amount, which is 20% of your total bill amount or any higher amount whichever is convenient and carry forward the balance to a better financial month. For this facility you pay a nominal charge of just 3.50% per month on actual daily outstanding balance.
- Attractive discounts at selected Merchant outlets on use of the card. Earn 1 reward point per Ksh.500 spent on the Gold Credit Card and redeem them against the renewal fee automatically
- Attractive reward points.
- Worldwide acceptance. Accepted at over 23 million Merchant establishments around the world, and over 1 million VISA ATMs worldwide in 180 countries.
- Supplementary card.You can share these wonderful features with your loved ones too – we offer the facility of a supplementary card for your spouse, children or parents.
- Security- Keep your credit card secure by downloading our unique and innovative SafeCard App. The SafeCard App will allow you to block and unblock your card anywhere anytime straight from your smart phone. Visit Google Play Store and search for “I&M App” and follow the simple registration process for I&M Safe Card.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents to submit
Salaried: Minimum gross Income Ksh.55,000/- per month with net income of Ksh.35,000/- per month.
Documents required for salaried:-
- Completely Filled application form.
- Certified copy of 3 months latest salary slip / pay slip.
- Certified copies of 6 months current Bank statements for all accounts held.
- Three recent passport size colored photographs(name,ID/Passport number and signature on the reverse).
- Copy of National ID ( for Kenya citizens ) or Passport.
- Copy of valid work permit for non Kenyans( minimum work permit 1year and above at the time applying ).
- Copy of PIN certificate
Self employed professionals / Businessman:- Minimum Gross Business income of Ksh.55,000/- per month with a Net Business Income : Ksh.35,000 per month.
Additional documents required for Self employed professionals / Businessman:-
- Copy of registration certificate of business.
- Copy of current operating license.
- Copies of last 3 years personal and business Income Tax returns.
- Copy of last 3 years company audited accounts.
Supplementary Card applicant to attach:-
- One recent color passport size photograph (name,ID/passport number and signature on the reverse ).
- Copy of the National ID / passport.
Services and charges:-
|Joining Fee||Ksh 2,500/-.|
|Supplementary Card Joining Fee||Free.|
|Supplementary Card Annual Fee||Ksh.1,500/-.|
|Cash Advance Fee||7.5% on the amount drawn.|
|Revolving Interest charge||3.5% on the roll over amount.|
|Over credit limit charge||Ksh.1,500/-.|
|Cheque bounce charges||Ksh.2,000 ( technical & non technical ).|
|Card replacement charges for lost / stolen cards||Ksh.1,000/-.|
|Late payment penalty charge||6% of the minimum amount due, Kshs 1,000 maximum.|
Download Form Download Brochure