You may remit funds through any agent of Western Union to any recipient in Kenya or abroad. Western Union remittances can be received and sent from most branches of I&M Bank. Click below to view the list of I&M Bank Branches that offer Western Union services.
Click here to view the I&M Bank Branches Offering Western Union Services
To Send money
Visit our I&M Bank Branches
- Bring the following information
- Your Identification documents (ID, Passport) where applicable
- Your recipient’s full name matching their I.D. and their location
- The amount you wish to send, plus fees
- Complete your transaction by completing a send form. Give the Bank teller the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee).
- Notify your recipient. Save the receipt with your tracking number (MTCN) and share with your recipient for pick-up
Receive money -Western Union
- Visit our I&M Bank Branches for cash pick up. Remember to bring your tracking number (MTCN) and personal identification.
- Complete the receiver form at the branch and hand the completed form to the bank teller to receive your money. You will be required to provide personal identification namely Passport or ID. You may also be required to provide proof of address.
N/B: Feel free to ask our Bank teller(s) for acceptable identification formats, as well as details about their process and procedures. Please note, your name on the transfer record must exactly match your name as it appears on your official ID.