You may remit funds through any agent of MoneyGram to any recipient in Kenya. MoneyGram remittances can be received and sent from most branches of I&M Bank. Click below to view the list of I&M Bank Branches that offer Western Union services.
Click here to view the I&M Bank Branches Offering MoneyGram Services
How to send money- Money Gram
- Visit our I&M Bank Branches
- Bring the following information
- Your Identification documents (ID, Passport) where applicable
- Your recipient’s full name matching their I.D. and their location
- The amount you wish to send, plus fees.
- Complete your transaction by completing a send form. Give the I&M Bank teller the completed form with applicable funds (including transaction fees).
- Notify your recipient. Save your receipt and share the 8-digit reference number with your recipient for pick-up.
How to receive money-Money Gram
- Visit our I&M Bank Branches.
- Remember to bring your reference number and personal identification.
- Complete the receiver form at the location and hand the completed form to the bank teller to receive your money. You will be required to provide personal identification namely Passport or ID. You may also be required to provide proof of address.
N/B: Feel free to ask I&M Bank teller(s) for acceptable identification formats, as well as details about our process and procedures. Please note, your name on the transfer record must exactly match your name as it appears on your official ID.