I&M Bank Asset Finance is for individuals or companies who want to buy vehicles or machinery for personal or commercial use.
The financing covers new and used vehicles and equipment, local or imported.
With I&M Asset Finance, you are assured of:
- Simple application process
- Reasonable costs
- Tax benefits
- Personalised relationship
- Quick loan processing
- Partnership with leading motor vehicle dealers.
Financing is available for;
- Saloon cars
- Commercial vehicles
- School buses
- Earth movers/construction equipment
- Motor cycles
Requirements for Asset Finance
|SME’s & Corporates|
|· Duly completed Asset finance Application Form.
· Proforma Invoice from the Dealer/Vendor
· Company PIN Certificate
· Certificate of Incorporation
· Memorandum & Articles of Association
· Latest 6 month bank statements (* 12 months if business is seasonal in nature)
· Copies of contract where asset sought is to meet contractual requirements
· Latest 3 year audited accounts, annual returns and cash flow projections
· Company / Business profile.
|Asset Type||Financing (%)||Loan Tenure (Months)|
|New Commercial Trucks / Pick ups||80||48|
|Used Commercial Trucks / Pick ups||70||36|
|Prime Movers / Heavy commercial Trucks||80||60|
|Earth Movers / Construction Equipment||80||48|
|New School Buses||80||60|
|New Motor Cycles (Fleets)||80||36|
For enquiries and advise on asset finance, contact us on Hire.Purchase@imbank.co.ke