Personal Malaika ia an exclusive personal transaction account with special benefits for women, suitable for women with independent income. The Malaika Account is an account designed exclusively to suit the financial requirements and lifestyle of women.
It is a personal transaction account, with an optional free linked auto-facility to save monthly as a Recurring Deposit earning high interest rates. It also comes with Malaika Membership Card that gives the account holder discounts at many shops, restaurants and hospitals.
- Free annual statements or free email statements at intervals of your choice.
- Personal Accident Cover of KShs. 0.5 M at KShs. 500 p.a premium or 1 M at KShs 1,000 p.a. premium.
- Unlimited ATM withdrawals, I-Click Internet Banking and Mobile Banking transactions
- Earn IMBA Reward Points every time you transact.
- Attractive discounts from our partnering Malaika merchants – (See list of merchants on the right)
What do I need to open this account?
- An introduction letter from an I&M Bank account holder or your employer’s or banker’s or a professional of repute (lawyer/ accountant)
- Copy of your ID/passport
- Recent colour passport photograph
- Copy of work permit (if applicable)
- Copy of KRA PIN card
|International Visa Debit Card*||Free|
|Free Counter Withdrawals||10|
|Per month Maintenance Fees**||500/-|
|25-leaf Cheque Book||300/-|
|No interest is payable||-|