COVID-19 UPDATE AS ON 23RD MARCH, 2020
In view of the prevalent and evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) pandemic, with a view to safeguard all our customers and staff, we would like to bring the following issues to your attention:
1. As of now, all our branches are functioning normally. All banking services are being offered as usual. There may be some delays in processing transaction requests from our normal turnaround times, but all transactions will be executed within 24 hours of receipt.
2. All our alternate banking channels - ATMs, I&M Mobile Banking, IClick Internet Banking, Call Centre, Debit/Credit/Prepaid Cards are operating as usual.
3. At this time, we advise customers to minimize physical visits to branches, as far as possible, as a safety measure. When you visit any I&M Bank branch, please ensure to use the available hand sanitizers to clean your hands when entering the premises. Please alsoensure to maintain social distancing between yourself, other customers and staff. This would entail measures like maintaining safe distance while queuing at our counters and when interacting with counter staff and customer service staff.You may find some of our staff using masks and gloves while serving you.
4. As far as possible, please minimise your handling of cash and visiting the bank branch for your transactions. Almost all transactions can be done efficiently and conveniently through our extensive alternate channels without the necessity of visiting a branch. For example:
5. To encourage customers to use mobile banking as a channel for making transactions safely and conveniently, we are now temporarily offering the following concessions and waivers:
As the situation evolves, we will give you further updates as and when required. We are On Your Side and our endeavour is to keep you safe and offer you uninterrupted services.